Sima Solutions LLC (SIMA), a real-time software solutions company and leading Business Process Management (BPM) provider, announced today the strategic deployment of SimaCLOUD, an integrated IBM Cloud Hosting WebSphere Commerce platform. SimaCLOUD Solutions provides clients managed transformation services to migrate legacy WebSphere Commerce application environments into the Cloud. Our new managed services and solutions for WebSphere Commerce hosting is designed to enable companies to bridge on-premises environments into private or public clouds and accelerate app development. The SimaCLOUD solutions for Cloud Hosting IBM’s WebSphere Commerce includes the open source Kubernetes-based container architecture and supports Docker containers. This facilitates integration and portability of workloads as they evolve to any cloud environment, including the public IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, and others.
- Dev / Test Cloud Environments to add more application and agile development capacity fast and efficiently
- IBM Private Cloud migration to move existing application workloads into the latest version of WebSphere Commerce
- Advanced Cloud Management Automation: Streamlined management across cloud environments to help launch, monitor and manage services and help ensure consistent security protocols.
- Security & Data Encryption: Security Vulnerability Advisor to scan containers across the cloud to surface potentially serious issues and weaknesses; Ability to encrypt all data in flight and provide for strict access control by users within a cluster.
- Core Cloud Platform: Includes a container engine, Kubernetes orchestration, and essential management tools surrounding developer runtimes, which are fully integrated and automated.
- Infrastructure Choice: Compatible with systems from leading manufacturers including Cisco, Dell EMC, Intel, Lenovo and NetApp, as well as IBM Systems, including IBM Power Systems, IBM Z, and IBM Data and Application Support & DevOps Tools
- Infrastructure Choice – Compatible with systems from leading manufacturers including Cisco, Dell EMC, Intel, Lenovo and NetApp, as well as IBM Systems, including IBM Power Systems, IBM Z and IBM Data
- Application Support, Optimized management & DevOps Tools: Containerized versions of software and development frameworks, including IBM WebSphere Liberty, Open Liberty, MQ and Microservice Builder, as part of software bundles; and APM, Netcool and UrbanCode, which can be added for a separate fee.
Services and Solutions
“Regardless of what version of WebSphere Commerce you are starting with, SimaCLOUD Solutions for Cloud Hosting IBM’s WebSphere Commerce has the roadmap to accelerate transformation of your WebSphere Commerce application to cloud hosting,” states Jim Pollitt, President of Sima Solutions LLC. He continues: “The new Sima Managed Services and Solutions for Cloud Hosting IBM’s WebSphere Commerce provides Flexible Platforms with Support for Enterprise Developers to simplify management of WebSphere Commerce and accelerate app development.
Open Source Kubernetes-based Container Architecture & Supports Docker Containers
Cloud Hosting IBM’s WebSphere Commerce
Sima Cloud Solutions
A leading provider of software and services for IBM WebSphere, Commerce, Lotus and service-oriented architectures (SOA)
Led by experienced, top-tier lead architects, Sima Solutions’ consultants provide project-based or staff-augmentation services to design, build and deploy enterprise-class solutions from small to midsize organizations to global enterprises.
With over 20 years’ experience in the IT-consulting industry, SIMA Solutions is a leading provider of software and services for IBM WebSphere, Lotus and service-oriented architectures (SOA). Led by experienced, top-tier lead architects, SIMA Solutions’ consultants provide project-based or staff-augmentation services to design, build and deploy enterprise-class solutions for small to midsize organizations to global enterprises. Learn more . . .